Surviving Wayne
I find that it is a full time job surviving myself. I and my quirks and imperfections will be the fall of me. Thanks to God, my Creator, Protector, and Savior, survival is immanent.
Wayne
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

My Photo I was born and raised in Louisville, KY. I am a former Salvation Army Officer. My wife and I currently live in Charlotte, NC. We love praise & worship music and the ministry God has through it. If you have not heard Paula sing, you really need to. She will make you wanna slap your momma!


My Wife's Blog
Paula


Friends
Agnethe
Blake
Booth
Chad
Christina
Daniel
Desmond
Glenn
Jason
Jennifer
Johnny
Josh
Kathy
Katrina
Kristy
Patrick
Sandra
Sarah
Sheri
Staci
Stephanie



Sweet Sites
My MySpace
Carolinas Music & Arts
Charlotte Temple Band
Culinary Delight (by Christina)
Higher Praise Chords Charts
John Sherrill Band
Praise Charts
Praise Town Chord Charts
Star Wars
The Dialectizer
The Salvation Army of Charlotte



Organizations I Endorse

Easy Street Realty
Ask for Heidi Ebbert



Jonathan Larson Performing Arts Foundation


New Life 91.9


Nikki's Tattoo Studio


Portland Christian School


Strategic Outsourcing, Inc.


The Salvation Army



Recent Posts
I'll Raise You Three
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth! (A...
Christmas Pictures
Hip Hop Mass
Song Of My Heart
To Love Him Is To Know Him
Article about Florence Fire
Fire on Huntsville Road
Five Hundred, Twenty-Five Thousand, Six Hundred Mi...
Happy Halloween!



Archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!!
Paula and I wish you a joyous Holiday Season! The sights, smells, and sounds of this time of year make it our favorite. It is a time of family and friends. It is a time of togetherness and love. As a celebration of the Incarnation of the Word of God, enjoy the season and embrace it as Christ embraced us.

We love you all so very dearly!

Please click this link to find a greeting from us to you!

Merry Christmas!!

(p.s. click all the deer)

Wayne @ 11:55 AM Comments (0)
American Idol
American Idol

Click on the picture just above to be routed to my American Idol Blog. There you can read my take on the performances. Enjoy!!


Watching on the Tube
Bionic Woman
Bionic Woman

Paula and I both love this show. It is a remake of the 70's action television show. We haven't seen it in forever since the Writers Guild Strike. How sad!!


Listening

Harry Connick, JR

Harry Connick Jr's newest album, "Oh, My Nola" is full of music from New Orleans or written by artists from New Orleans. Since Paula and I lived in New Orleans, it is special to us. We actually got to see the concert for this album live. It was great. You have got to check this out!


Testriffic Quiz Your Friends
Create your own Friend Quiz here