Surviving Wayne
I find that it is a full time job surviving myself. I and my quirks and imperfections will be the fall of me. Thanks to God, my Creator, Protector, and Savior, survival is immanent.
Sunday, March 12, 2006

Things In My Bible
During church today, I found myself looking through my Bible. I wasn't actually reading the scripture, but looking at misc bookmarks I have and things I have written throughout the pages. It was a nice stroll down memory lane. AN IDEA! I want to share some of these things with you.

This is something I took from a brigade worship in training.





If I remember correctly, that brigade consisted of me, Paula, Chad and Jessica W., John and Christina B., Anthony and Elizabeth J., and Bobbie Oakes (now Bobbie Sams). John and Karen Carter were the brigade officers.

This particular semester, Anthony and Elizabeth were leading a different brigade for their "Co-Op" so they were not with us at this time. Chad and Jessica were hosting/leading this particular brigade worship. That morning, only me, Paula, Chad, Jessica, Bobbie, and John were in attendance.

Chad gave each of us a note card with our name at the top. We passed the cards around and everyone wrote some words of encouragement on the card. I still have that card in my Bible and it certainly does give me encouragement.

I survived.

Wayne @ 6:45 PM Comments (0)
American Idol
American Idol

Click on the picture just above to be routed to my American Idol Blog. There you can read my take on the performances. Enjoy!!


Watching on the Tube
Bionic Woman
Bionic Woman

Paula and I both love this show. It is a remake of the 70's action television show. We haven't seen it in forever since the Writers Guild Strike. How sad!!


Listening

Harry Connick, JR

Harry Connick Jr's newest album, "Oh, My Nola" is full of music from New Orleans or written by artists from New Orleans. Since Paula and I lived in New Orleans, it is special to us. We actually got to see the concert for this album live. It was great. You have got to check this out!


Testriffic Quiz Your Friends
Create your own Friend Quiz here